Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. I'm happy you are here. I hope the information I share will be helpful to you.
My goal is to inform you about what I have learned in 24 years of being connected to end of life issues. During my years as a hospice nurse my patients taught me some very important truths. I hope to share with you what they taught me and what I was able to teach them about  living at the end of life.

Lesson #1
My first blog is to inform you that I know that the human spirit (the person inside your physical body) should be the focus of care at the end of life. Dying can take days, weeks, months or even years. If the human spirit isn't cared for during that time, the person suffers greatly. Isn't knowing you are dying suffering enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment